Everything we do starts at our first meeting, when we sit down, find out what’s on your mind and work out how we could help. This meeting usually lasts an hour and can take place at any time between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, at a location to suit you. This initial meeting is without charge or obligation.
How we do it
If we can help and you want to work with us, we’ll take the time to understand your finances and your situation. We’ll find out what’s important to you and why – this could include:
• How we can protect you, your family, your business and your income?
• Are your savings working hard for you?
• What is your ideal retirement, and how can you get there?
• Can your existing policies be improved?
• Are you up to speed on workplace pensions for you and your staff?
• Is your business protected if you lose a key member of staff?
• Could you retain control of your business if one of your fellow shareholders, or an investor, dies or suffers a serious illness?
• Do you have a clear plan of where your business is headed?
Then it’s time for us to research your options. Our advice is independent and unbiased, which means we’ll check the whole market on your behalf, doing the legwork so you don’t have to. We’ll report back with our recommendations and advice.
You’re the one in control. We aim to give you the information and the confidence you need to make the right decisions for you, your family and your business.
Then we‘ll gather together all the documents you need, handle the paperwork and ensure your plans are set up as you wish.
So is that the end of our service?
Life can change quickly and your plans need to keep up, which is why we’ll be there for the long term.
We can visit you on a regular basis, to make you aware of any changes that could affect you and your plans. We’ll recommend actions you can take to help stay on course and help you achieve the things that are important to you.
If you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss what’s important to you, call us on 01773 712323 or email us at email@example.com