It’s important you understand what we charge, so we’ve put together this summary to give you a clear picture.
How you pay for our advice
What you pay, always depends on what service you choose. The fees are either deductible from your investments or paid directly by you.
• Lump Sum Investments/Transfers- 3% of your investment or transfer*.
• Regular Savings- 20% of the first years premiums*.
• Insurances- we receive commission from the product provider, which pays for our advice*.
• Workplace Pensions- a one off fee of £495 to help you design and set up your scheme. Our Annual Health Check Service, which keeps you up to date with workplace pension changes, is £100 per month.
• Ongoing Financial Planning Advice- annual fee of 1% of the savings and investments we help you look after, keeping your plans on track.
* Subject to a minimum charge of £970.
For more details have a look at our ‘Client Agreement’
To find out if we could help you achieve what’s important to you, call us on 01773 712323 or email us at email@example.com