Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to work?
Or you had the freedom to work when you wanted to.
Yet how many of us feel that our life/work balance is out of our hands?
It’s time to start filling your 6 boxes. By building wealth in these you could have enough money and income, so you work when you want to, doing the things you want to.
Your 6 boxes include:
• Investments aiming to give you a good return over the longer term
• Pension/s – a way of saving with a lot of tax benefits
• Cash – in case of emergencies
• Your Business – if you have an ‘Owner Managed Business’ you may want to sell it eventually – how do you maximise its value and attract buyers?
• Other – for example, antiques, classic cars, jewellery, art, fine wines, etc.
Why 6 boxes?
To give you flexibility. Nobody knows what changes are ahead – new laws, the economy, investment markets, your personal circumstances – all of these could change over time and affect your plans. By not having all your eggs in one basket you can decide which box it’s best to dip in to, at different times during your life.
If it was easy everyone would be doing it. That’s where we come in. We can help you decide how to fill up each box – when to cash in and when to invest, how to make your money work harder.
Filling your six boxes is a personal affair –whether you want to gamble or play it safe, we can help you choose where to put your money.
If you need help with this or other aspects of your finances, give a call on 01773 712323, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org