The law now says it is up to employers to sort out a workplace pension – no doubt to the dismay of many a business owner.
This requirement, called automatic enrolment, will affect all employers. That’s why we provide our Workplace Pension service.
We’ll be there to guide you through the complexities of Auto enrolment, allowing you to concentrate on running your business; confident in the knowledge that you will comply with your new Auto enrolment duties.
We’ll do all we can to help you reduce the disruption Workplace Pensions will bring and provide a complete end to end solution, which covers all aspects of Auto enrolment, including:
Designing your Workplace Pension – we will help you
- Discover your Workplace Pension ‘Staging Date’ – when you’ll start contributions
- Decide on a contribution structure for you and your staff
- Understand which employees you will/will not automatically put into the new scheme
- Decide on the right pension provider/s for you, your business and your staff
- Recommend an investment fund for your employees
- Understand Postponement, other options and when to use them
Running your Workplace Pension – we will help you to
- Keep up to date with pension rule changes
- Conduct your Annual Workplace Pension Health Check, including a review of your pension provider and the investment fund you recommend to staff, so you remain compliant with your Auto enrolment duties
At the end of the process you’ll have a fully compliant scheme, know exactly how it works and understand what you need to do to remain compliant with The Pensions Regulator’s rules.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01773 712323 to arrange an initial visit, where we can discuss the help you want and how we can assist you.
We have over 20 years experience in recommending pensions for both businesses and individuals.